Job Title: Route Sales Representative – SON Fish Farm Uganda Jobs
Organization: SON Fish Farm Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala
SON Fish Farm Ltd Profile:
SON Fish Farm Ltd is an established commercial tilapia fish farm, incorporated in 2005, as a Limited company, the pioneer cage fish farming on Lake Victoria and started operations in 2006. SON Fish Farm has its own hatchery for tilapia seed production, using earthen ponds, the grow out is done exclusively in cages, located in Lake Victoria. It sales and distributes whole round fresh Tilapia fish in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda, as Lake Harvest brand. SON is part of Lake Harvest Group, with other operations in Kenya, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Botswana and South Africa. It is located in Bugungu Prison, Njeru Municipality, Buikwe District and employs over 100 staff directly and over 1000 people indirectly through fish trading and supply of farm inputs, across East Africa
The Route Sales Representatives will be responsible for growing the company product in the designated region by increasing sales, selling company product, and marketing strategy and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met. S/He should know and understand the product inside and out and guide their customers through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deliver product orders timely and in good condition.
- Carry out sales, sourcing activities; Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Build and maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Proactively seeking ways to drive and streamline daily marketing processes and procedures that supports high performance.
- Be part of concept development in relation to the market and sales trends, consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in the fish industry.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory to achieve set sales targets.
- Maintain assigned motorbike in good condition. Disclaimer clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list of skills, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
Required Experience, and Qualifications;
- Qualification in Business related discipline with a bias in sales/ marketing.
- At least two years’ experience in route sales and marketing.
- Possess a permit with a clean driving record and basic knowledge on motorbike maintenance desirable.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Self-motivated and creative personality
- Strong work ethics, reliable and able to work with minimal supervision
Required Skills and Competencies;
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Prioritizing and time management.
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct fish market research
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism; Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Planning and organizational ability to manage urgency
How To Apply for SON Fish Farm Uganda Jobs
Email a cover letter and CV with necessary supporting documents only to email@example.com. Hand deliveries will be accepted.
Indicate ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE in the subject line. Only selected candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
Closing Date: 23rd August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.