Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Coca-Cola Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Profile:
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori Bottling Company We are currently seeking to recruit an Area Sales Manager based in Mbarara. As an Area Sales Manager, you will report directly to the Regional Sales & Marketing Manager Key Purpose Statement To deliver Volume and Revenue growth in all channels and to grow the customer base and manage accounts. Brilliant execution and sales through their sales reps/people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Maximizes allocation of resources in the area (e.g. POS, Coolers)
2. Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action with the team
3. Coach and Lead
4. Trade and Outlet Execution
5. Outlet Development
6. Quality Management
7. Sales and Market share growth
8. Partner with sales reps and customers to develop and execute a customer-specific business plan.
9. Monitor competitive activities
10. Quality Management: Ensure compliance with Quality Standards and Manage Trade Replacements.
11. Promotions: Implement promotional plans
12. Report promotional deviances with Store Owners/managers
13. Execute Promotional Compliance
14. Merchandising: Ensure the execution and Implementation of Picture of Success by channel is being done by the sales reps. • Implement stock rotation • Execute dealer merchandising training
15. Order Generation: Sell in Core packs as per Picture of Success • Orders calculated and captured • Achieve Sales Targets • Manage New Product Listings
16. Negotiates permanent, promotional, and ad hoc space with the customer.
17. Executes quarterly (or as per agreement) business reviews by customers.
18. Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with relevant regional personnel
19. Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimize revenue growth.
20. Utilize market research and analysis to formulate programs and feedback to customers.
21. Supports the front line staff in building strong relationships with each customer by Identifying business growth opportunities, identify opportunities sales staff may have missed
22. Develop, implement, and/or manage account specific programs, promotions, and packs as required and evaluation.
23. Builds a personal relationship with customer through various interactions such as charity sports days, customer conference participation, corporate golf days, host at local and international conferences, and sporting occasions.
24. Sales and Marketing share growth
25. Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action
26. Allocates execution resources (e.g. POS / coolers / promotional material ) for maximum return
27. Identifies competitor activities and develops and implements response tactics
28. Promotions – ensures local and national promotions are implemented effectively
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Added advantage: Master’s degree in Marketing/Business Management or equivalent. Experience
• Above 3 years of relevant corporate experience Competencies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Product & Industry knowledge
• Good negotiation skills when dealing with customers
• Customer focused & Service orientation
• Good Attention to detail
How To Apply for Coca-Cola Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 27th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.