Job Title: Recruitment Intern – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
We are looking for an intern to work with the HR team to provide administrative and clerical support to the HR department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Liaise with HRBP regarding leavers and discuss with managers whether a replacement is required.
- Deal with all incoming requests to recruit, including chasing authorizations and obtaining/ updating role profiles.
- Agree methods of advertising and upload all adverts.
- Produce internal vacancy bulletin.
- Liaise with Fuzu and other recruitment partners.
- Sift all incoming CVs, including speculative enquiries, and respond to applicants.
- Liaise with hiring managers regarding process and to ensure understanding of requirement.
- Arrange interviews and attend where possible.
- Give feedback to candidates following interview and collate interview notes.
- Ensure the Resources tracker is controlled and information is up to date.
- Monitor the careers mailbox and other sources of CVs and make. recommendations based upon successful placements.
- Once the successful candidate has been identified, collate all offer paperwork, obtain approvals and pass to HRBP.
- Keep up to date with regard to all open vacancies and incoming CVs.
- Assist in preparing purchase orders.
- Assist in coordinating training events and venues.
- Coordinate Records management.
- Data entry into the HR system.
- Assist in preparing and following up on HR purchase orders.
- Prepare HR related reports and documents as needed.
- Handle office errands.
- Any bachelor’s degree in related field of study from a recognized university.
- Basic legal knowledge on Human resource, people management and employment regulations.
- Possession of the virtue of integrity with strong moral uprightness.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-driven with ability to make decisions in challenging or tough situations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS word, Excel &PowerPoint.
- MUST be adaptive with zeal to work in an agile work environment.
- Innovative and good at multitasking.
- Excellent team work dynamics.
- Must be conversant with Ugandan employment act
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 26th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.