Job Title: Quality Analyst Supervisor – Samasource Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Samasource Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Samasource Uganda Profile:
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
As a Quality Analyst Supervisor, you will be responsible and accountable for meeting overall quality SLAs across multiple sets of workflows with varying levels of complexity. This will include developing and implementing processes to ensure appropriate quality management controls are in place and are being adhered to.
You will also be responsible for daily supervision, coaching, mentoring, motivation and coordination of a team of Quality Analysts to ensure reporting requirements and performance metrics are met.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of assigned project knowledge, processes and policy requirements and ensure that any changes are updated in relevant logs and are effectively communicated to the relevant stakeholders
- Develop QA internal auditing tools and conduct internal audits, inspections, reviews and reports for the QA team and lead/support QA related performance management initiatives
- Perform critical business analysis of issues identified by QAs, including identifying root cause(s) and identifying value-add opportunities for improvement in a timely manner
- Assess new and ongoing projects work plans and workflows, and audit approaches with recommendations to optimize quality and production
- Analyze QA reports to identify trends and make relevant recommendations to Training, Operations and any other applicable business units.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with project managers.
- Lead and support additional special projects and initiatives of the QA team as necessary to achieve departmental objectives; includes the monitoring, evaluation and scoring of new and existing projects.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback on compliance and transactional accuracy to team leaders, members of management and department representatives
- 4+ years in Quality Assurance in a technology company
- 3+ years Quality supervisory experience including managing performance, reporting and project stakeholder management
- A technology degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business Degree augmented with technology certifications
- Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt and previous experience in a BPO will be an added plus.
- Advanced Excel or google sheets skills
- Experience in one or more data analytics tools e.g Tableau, SQL, IDEA, PowerBI
- Familiarity & understanding of ISO quality frameworks
- Superior planning, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Critical thinking — You can analyze a problem, design your own test plans, and love iterating on your own processes.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- High communication — You enjoy writing (a lot), collaborative problem solving, and jumping on a video call is no problem.
- Attention to detail — You have high attention to visual detail, can communicate clear and specific step by step instructions, and leave no stone unturned
- Knowledge of agile concepts
- Audit mindset with process auditing and management capabilities
- Great people manager able to coach and mentor a team of remote quality analysts to high performance
- Experience with Jira, Slack, or Zoom.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply for Samasource Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the links below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.