Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant – Medical Teams International Jobs 2021
Organization: Medical Teams International
Location: Kyangwali, Uganda
Position ID: E2102
Medical Teams International Profile:
Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has operations in West Nile, Mid-Western and South western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition to people of concern and the local communities.
Pharmacy assistants assist pharmacists by performing all clerical duties necessary to ensure that a pharmacy is running efficiently. They answer telephone calls, manage the cash register, and restock shelves with medication and other pharmaceutical supplies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking inventory of all medication and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Processing sales transactions for medications and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Directing all questions relating to prescriptions, health matters, or medications to the pharmacist.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Restocking shelves with medications and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Accurately typing and printing out prescription labels.
- Attending to emails and fax messages.
- Ensuring that work areas are organized and clean.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Certificate in Pharmacy, Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Health supplies management or related field is required. Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council is required
- Valid practising license is required. Knowledge of store management & Medicine dispensing.
- At least one year of experience in a community or hospital pharmacy
How To Apply for Medical Teams International Jobs 2021
All Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work-related referees to; firstname.lastname@example.org
INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION ID &LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR. For example: #E2101 MBARARA
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
online applications will be accepted. Your application will only be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements and system application procedures.
Medical Teams International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, Shortlisting, interview meeting, processing, reference verification, training or any other fees)
Deadline: 25th August 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.