Job Title: 3 Generator Technicians – AIRD Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: African Initiatives for Relief and Development (AIRD)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
African Initiatives for Relief and Development (AIRD) Profile
Established in 2006, our mission is to enable the compassionate movement of those displaced by natural or man-made disasters to safety, and providing them and their host communities with opportunities to build their lives and thrive for the long term. Empowerment comes not only from providing critical relief items, but also through sustainable opportunities that lead to more resilient communities. This encourages the growth of enterprising spirits, and a sense that a bright future is still possible. AIRD cares because collective community growth is only possible if everyone is given an equal opportunity to participate.
Diagnosis, maintatinance and repar of generators.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct preventive maintenance on equipment and tools
- Diagnose and repair diesel power generators for shut down and no start conditions along with the necessary paperwork.
- Maintain and repair diesel power generators and associated components such as cooling system, fuel system and lubrication.
- Maintain records, logs, files and other technical information
- Maintain the generators clean and carry out routine checks.
- Ensure healthy and safety procedures are strictly adhered to by ensuring use of PPE, housekeeping, etc.
- Prepare service reports for the maintenance works done on the genset.
- Prepare commissioning reports for new site installations.
- Start, ramp up and ramp down generators as requested by the user.
- A certification in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Relevant 5 years experience in diagnosing diesel and petrol generator engines and other mechanical system malfunctions.
- Sound knowledge of generators, electrical systems both single and three-phase.
- High level of honesty.
- Strong interpersonal
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
How To Apply for AIRD Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 25th August 2021 at 5:30 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.