Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Grants and Business Development Manager
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will develop and execute Monitoring and Evaluation Plans for the Institute and its Community empowerment projects.
- He/she will lead in the generating evidence to inform community empowerment programming while working with different stakeholders at all levels.
- S/he will generate and disseminate evidence to inform education, and training design and implementation.
- The position holder will develop/review performance management Dash Boards, knowledge management and be part of the research and ethics committee for the institution.
- The position will also support teaching and development of learning materials for selected courses as appropriate.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Development studies, Quantitative economics, Statistics, population studies or other related field with postgraduate qualification in M&E. A Master’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health, Project planning and Management, Demography, Reproductive Health, Epidemiology or Biostatistics is an added advantage.
- At least two years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation, Data management and Research, Proficiency in project implementation reporting; knowledge of Quality Assurance & Quality Management Systems.
- The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience working with Districts especially with the health system strengthening (HSS) approach; implementation Science/operational studies; developing electronic data bases and on-line data collection tools;
- Experience in catalysing programmatic learning and adaptive management with Institutions of higher learning, donors, NGOs, contractors, or international organizations.
- He/she must have ability to articulate technical M&E issues effectively, with the ability to adapt styles to the needs of diverse audiences.
- Previous experience working with statistical packages such as Stata, Epi Info, SPSS, Excel etc;
- Previous experience working with GPS systems such as Geospatial and ARCH GIS;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested persons who meet the requirements should apply through the online job application system which can be accessed via this link , Click Here. Only candidates with complete information, and who meet the stipulated requirements will be considered.
Deadline: 31st August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.