Job Title: Mechanical Engineers – Plumb Base Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Plumb Base (U) LTD
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Plumb Base (U) LTD Profile:
Plumb Base is a Ugandan-based electro-mechanical company that has built a strong reputation in the industry for delivering quality services, on time, and at competitive rates. We provide professional client-focused electro mechanical solutions. Plumb Base was founded in 2006 and the company has since grown to be one of the largest electro –mechanical providers in the region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of plumbing and engineering systems
- Prepare the schematics and materials required to present for proposals to clients.
- Draft and/or amend the technical documentation associated with each project.
- Carry out quality assurance reviews on projects. Oversee technical teams on projects.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Production Engineering, Manufacturing
- Engineering or similar
- Computer knowledge in AutoCAD & Microsoft Office.
- At least two years experience.
How To Apply for Plumb Base Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified candidates should send in their CVs to email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver hard copies to our offices (Unicalo House – Plot 11 Archer Road, Kololo, Kampala) addressed to the Manager Human Resources. Plumb Base (U) LTD.
Deadline: 3rd September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.