Job Title: Field Sales Specialist – DHL Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: DHL Global Forwarding (Uganda) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
DHL Global Forwarding (Uganda) Limited Profile:
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. However, we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean, and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Field Sales Specialist – Uganda who will develop new Business for overall sales development of DHL Global Forwarding Sales & Marketing function. Would you like to help identify a customer’s unique needs and makes sure that those needs are met? Are you interested in building an ongoing, long-term relationship with your customers?
Would you like to make customers feel valued and encourages them to remain loyal to DPDHL Company? If so then, check the opportunity below and apply!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Achievement oriented.
- Successfully delivering on both target and high customer satisfaction measures.
- Develop and maintain strong existing customer relations and loyalty through ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer enquiries/complaints.
- Manages a defined portfolio of potential customers and wins them for a lasting business relationship with DGF.
- Seeks and prospects for BC targets to win new customers generally in the 60k-1000k Euro range Net Sales per annum.
- Plans and manages medium to large – sized Business Customers.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market.
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Is responsible for closing business by connecting a customer’s needs to a DHL solution by offering value to the clients supply chain.
- Uses networks within the various Sales channels within DPDHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations
- Minimum 3-5 years within the transport, logistics or freight forwarding industry (or similar service industry).
- Experience in Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearing sales environment with proven record advantageous.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills and the ability to focus on outcomes.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships.
- Champion for development of successful sales engagement.
- Ensure a sound understanding of, show knowledge of and be strongly conversant in our industry workings.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Uganda. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
How To Apply for DHL Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 10th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.