ICEA Life Assurance Jobs – 30 Fresher Life Sales Agents
Job Title: 30 Fresher Life Sales Agents – ICEA Life Assurance Jobs
Organization: ICEA Life Assurance Co. Ltd.
Job Location: Kampala
ICEA Life Assurance Profile:
Insurance Company of East Africa (ICEA) was established in 1964 by Eagle Star Insurance Company and Welfare Insurance Company from the UK, as well as the New Zealand Insurance Company. In 1976, the company’s foreign shareholders sold their interests to a group of pioneering local investors, making ICEA the first major locally owned insurance company. They soon emerged as one of the largest insurers in the region and also established a fund management subsidiary (ICEA LION Asset Management Limited Kenya and ICEA Asset Management Limited Uganda), as well as a trusteeship/scheme Administration (ICEA Trustee Services Limited in Kenya). In 1999, ICEA Uganda was incorporated 0n the 5th of August, licensed to provide both short term (General) and long term (life and pensions) insurance businesses on 10th May 2000. In 2014, ICEA Uganda devolved into 3 specialized businesses to not only allow each enterprise to focus on its core competence, but more importantly to ensure we can serve the market, with its dynamic and divergent needs even better. The 3 companies that form ICEA Group in Uganda include ICEA General Insurance, ICEA Life Assurance and ICEA Asset Management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Stay in contact with new and current clients in order to promote new products as well as establish customer base
- Onboarding new clients monthly in accordance to the company targets.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurance companies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
- Assist customers in selecting products that meet their specifications and also capable of satisfying their needs
- Provide product feature description to aid customers in making proper choices
- Provide periodic reports on sales activities to keep management abreast on sales progress
- Carry out prospecting and opening new markets
- Listen to customer complaints to recommend solutions/advice useful in resolving product/service issue
- Recommend product or service modification to management based on statistics and professional opinion
- Design and implement follow up strategies to ensure satisfaction.
Minimum Qualifications for ICEA Life Assurance Jobs
- Experience in insurance sales or similar role is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the different types of insurance plans including vehicle, home, and business.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in professional selling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 25 years
How To Apply for ICEA Life Assurance Jobs 2021
+256 783637577, +256 702244559
+256 772493854, +256 758788433
+256 772598116, +256 759202251
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.