Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2021 – Public Relations Intern
Job Title: Public Relations Intern – Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2021
Organization: Sadja WebSolutions
Job Location: Kampala
Sadja WebSolutions Profile:
Sadja WebSolutions is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing, both consumer and corporate press releases, advertorials, social media content, etc.
- Working with teams on social media campaign planning and delivery
- Supporting teams on celebrity/influencer agent liaison
- Proactively identifying publicity opportunities for clients
- Producing internal copy for meetings and briefings
- Helping sell in stories and products to media and achieving coverage
- Understanding and running media promotional activity; sampling, competitions, offers
- Assisting in the planning and organization of events
- Preparing for client meetings
- A genuine interest to work in the exciting world of Consumer PR and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A thirst for knowledge and a willingness to get involved, listen and learn from others.
- Flexibility when working on multiple tasks and the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize those tasks effectively
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate confidence and interest when speaking with external clients and influencers (you could be selling in a hard earned coverage story!) as well as the ability to ask questions and support your internal stakeholders.
- A ‘can do’ attitude – someone who wants to grow, learn and progress. You should enjoy approaching challenges and coming up with solutions.
- At least one other internship in a digital, public relations or an advertising agency and/or an internship in house working with a marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online and traditional communications, a master of social media channels and trends and better understand the right mix of tactics to achieve your clients’ goals.
Please note that this internship has potential to become a full time position. For that reason we will only be evaluating post-grad resumes at this time.
How To Apply for Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.