Job Title: Crop and Public Health Sales Representative – QCL Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Quality Chemicals Limited (QCL)
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Head of Crop and Public Health
Quality Chemicals Limited (QCL) Profile:
Quality chemicals Limited (QCL) is a 24-year-old Ugandan company engaging in the importation and distribution of Life-sciences products that spun the panoply of Human Health, Animal Health, Public Health and Crop Health. QCL’s mission statement is to avail quality, efficacious and affordable Life sciences solutions while delivering consistent Stakeholder value, Customer delight, Employee empowerment and Social transformation in innovative ways.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Efficiently manage customer relationships by executing customer requests i.e., attending to sales orders, coordination of deliveries and ensuring high Levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and develop new business growth opportunities in the market including: Farms and Farming related organisations, new distribution channels, and geographical Locations.
- Achieve the set sales targets for Crop Health drugs and environmental health and contribute to the overall company revenue goals.
- Develop and provide a database of qualified Leads and customers.
- Develop and provide monthly, quarterly and weekly sales plans and reports, which detail activities and targets achieved.
- Maintain current business relationships and recruitment of new customer groups to the company’s products and services (farms, farmer organizations, corporate institutions).
- Engage in industry business, trade shows and networking events with the aim of developing new business opportunities for Quality Chemicals Limited.
- Maintain a sufficient Level of industry knowledge and stay well informed of industry trends, news and the overall market occurrences.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in Agronomy or a crop science related field.
- At least three years clinical knowledge and work experience in sales and marketing of Agro-chemicals and Environmental Health
- Experience dealing with small- and Large-scale farms nationwide.
- High achiever and self- motivated.
- Excellent communication, sales and marketing skills
- Customer oriented and great interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- High Level of integrity.
How To Apply for QCL Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified applicants submit soft copies of application documents (CV, Cover Letter/ Personal statement, Academic transcripts and two non-family References).
Applications should be sent online to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email subject “Crop & Public Health Sales Representative Application” and addressed to The General Manager, Quality Chemicals Ltd, Plot 64/65 Katwe road, P.O. Box 3381, Kampala,
Deadline: 8th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.