Job Title: Call Center Collection Executive – Greenlight Planet Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Greenlight Planet Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Greenlight Planet Uganda Profile:
Greenlight Planet is a multi-national, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solarpowered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
The Call Center Collection Executive will be responsible for communicating directly with customers to collect debts and resolve outstanding balances. They will work closely with the call centre management, credit risk and sales team to develop collection strategies for delinquent accounts and action planning. A high level of attention to detail and excellent record keeping to ensure that payment plans are recorded and communicated effectively to the customers will be required together with a high level of customer service, persuasion, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Utilize various tracing techniques and strategies to collect from customers with outstanding debts.
- Maintaining data integrity and keeping customer details confidential.
- Contact customers with balances and negotiate payment terms and schedules.
- Negotiate with customers whilst maintaining a manner of sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Make recommendations to litigate debt on the customer’s end whilst applying the debt management policy.
- Minimize objections for payment and suggest available customer-friendly payment options.
- Negotiate payment terms and schedules or set the best course of action for customers seeking to avoid further debts.
- Use systems to keep detailed notes regarding conversations with customers and outcomes.
- Offer clients several payment options and arrange for the prompt repayment of balances.
- Communicate with management and other team members about methods and strategies to ensure a positive rate of customers agreeing to repay their debts.
- Initiate repossession proceedings where all conversion processes have failed.
- Report fraudulent acts in the Fraud App for immediate follow up.
- Capture other customer complaints and escalate to relevant teams using the tools available.
- Meet all expected standards of performance
- Consistently and accurately document all information pertaining to collection accounts.
- Use basic business math to solve problems.
- Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen actively, and understand information and ideas as presented verbally.
- Read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures.
- Follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to change quickly with the needs of a growing company.
- Process system checks in all available tools accurately.
- Ability to multi-task by speaking with customers and typing notes simultaneously.
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly individual goals as set by the Department Line Manager.
- The ideal candidate must hold a diploma/undergraduate or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Computer knowledge.
- Negotiation/collection skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent Communication skills/phone ethics.
- Priory experience in collections/debt recovery is an added advantage
- Languages; English and ability to speak any one or combination of :Ateso, Lugbara, Lumasaba / Lugisu, Japdhora, Luo, Runyakitara, Rukonzo, Rutooro, Lugwere, Sabiny, Samia, Kiswahili
How To Apply for Greenlight Planet Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.