Job Title: Team Leader (Adoption Study) – NURI Jobs 2021
Organization: Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI)
Job Location: Koboko, Uganda
Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI) Profile:
NURI (Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative) is one of eight development engagements under the Denmark-Uganda Country Programme 2018 – 2022. The County Programme aims to contribute to poverty reduction through inclusive and sustainable economic growth, promoting democracy, good governance and human rights and support Uganda’s stabilising role in the region.
PICOT -Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI) programme is urgently seeking services of a Team Leader for a short-term engagement for an upcoming Adoption Study to be conducted between 20th/9/2021 and 8/10/2021 in the district of Koboko. (Inclusive of Training, Tool pre-testing and actual data collection).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in NURI training on the planned Adoption Study.
- Supervise the work of the enumerators including assigning them their task
- Conduct quality control for completed questionnaires (including verification)
- Mobilise the enumerators for the daily data collection activities
- Link the enumerators with the NURI extension team and communities
- Conduct Key Informant Interviews.
- Support with the Focus group discussions
- Report writing
- Minimum of a degree in agriculture or environmental management field, master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated team leadership and management ability
- Demonstrated experience in data collection and handling similar activity
- Ability to speak, comprehend and translate the tools for data collection in the local language spoken in Koboko district.
- Good computer skills especially of word, excel and PowerPoint
- Good report writing and recording skills
Payment Terms: Team leader will be entitled to a daily professional fee of 200,000 Ugx
How To Apply for NURI Jobs 2021
Interested individuals can submit their applications clearly stating which position they are applying and location. The following should be enclosed in the application:
- One-page cover letter indicating suitability for the assignment
- Personal profile including education, experience, skills and contacts (max 2 pages)
- Letters of reference
- Copies of relevant academic certificates
- Indication of availability for the assignment
Applicants should hand deliver their applications by 13th/9/2021 by 1:00pm to PICOT office in Koboko Town to the attention of Executive Director PICOT.
For full details of the short-term engagement please see our website – www.nuri.ag
Please note: NURI does not require payment of any fees for job opportunities. If you are asked to pay a fee, please immediately report to NURI office or email@example.com
Deadline: 13th September 2021 at 1:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.