Job Title: Sales Agents – Sokowatch Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers, or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya,Uganda, Tanzania,and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Sokowatch is searching for Sales Agents who will work in our offices managing regional sales and deliveries. The Delivery Agent will also help the customers whenever they have difficulties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different shops and through different routes as set by the company.
- Ensure that the goods supplied are of the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
- Meeting sales targets as set by the line supervisor
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate the tuk tuk.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments and deposit to the given account by the company
- Inform customers about new products and services offered by Sokowatch.
- Help customers who have difficulties when opening our mobile app or making orders from the mobile app.
- Make sure the vehicle is kept in good condition and the services are done on time
- Report to the Fleet Manager when you have a breakdown of the tuk tuk.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Should be a fast learner to Operate the Sokowatch agent app in compliance with the set operating standards provided by the company Asset management:
- Ensuring that the assigned tuk tuk and company handset or any other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arise.
- Must be a competent tuk tuk driver with at least two years riding experience & Class A riding permits
- Two years sales experience in FMCG
- Must be willing to be placed anywhere within Kampala & its environs.
- Conversant with driving rules and the geographical areas allocated
- Good time keeper
- Respect to others
- Should have knowledge of using a smartphone
- Be a self-starter, adaptable, and high levels of personal integrity.
How To Apply for Sokowatch Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.