Job Title: Bancassurance Officer – PAX Insurance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: PAX Insurance Company Limited (PAX)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
PAX Insurance Company Limited (PAX) Profile:
PAX Insurance Company Limited (PAX) is licensed by the Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda to transact general insurance business in Uganda. PAX, whose ownership comprises over 10 million people all over Uganda, was set up to provide affordable insurance services to individuals and organizations throughout the country. PAX is focused on fostering Uganda’s prosperity through offering widespread access to appropriate risk management solutions.
To do insurance business lead generation from Banks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify market and schedule meetings with potential clients from the bank.
- Provide a consultative approach to create innovative solutions that best fit the needs of each individual client.
- Develop, grow and manage key accounts in the corporate market established.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with clients.
- Submit weekly reports and avail status updates to the unit Manager.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, or any other professional qualification
- COP qualification is an added advantage.
- At least one year in insurance sales
- Honest, professional, high achiever with strong and ethical performance Coachable and highly competitive spirit
How To Apply for PAX Insurance Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified candidates should send a detailed resume to email@example.com
Deadline: 12th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.