Job Title: Finance Associate – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
The Finance Associate will ensure effective budgeting processes, budget monitoring and smooth running of the Accounts Receivables function as well as reporting in line with Baylor policy and specific donor requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and update the Budget monitoring module with respective budget holders and proactive prevention of variances by providing advice on best course of action.
- Review & reconcile on a bi-monthly basis a transaction listing of project expenses per donor with each budget holder and ensure correct cost allocations.
- Prepare accurate & complete donor periodic financial reports based on donor funding reporting requirements.
- Prepare a consolidated forex fluctuation analysis for all foreign denominated projects for Management’ review and decision making.
- Timely invoicing for all due income especially for cost-reimbursable.
- Review incoming project requisitions and supporting documents to ensure compliance with all donor requirements and proper cost allocation as per approved budgets.
- Review of LPOs and Payment vouchers, Posting of PVs and JVs.
- The ideal applicant for the Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Finance Associate job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of Level 2 qualification to ACCA or CPA (U).
- Three years’ working experience in the Finance department of a reputable Non-Governmental Organization.
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting packages like Navision.
- Must be dynamic, persuasive, self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
- Other key personal competences – like team work, communication skills, analytical skills, networking and partnership skills.
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 8th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.