Job Title: 6 MEAL Interns – Food for the Hungry Jobs 2021
Organization: Food for the Hungry Uganda (FH)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Meal/Officer with dotted lines to the Regional Meal Officer
Food for the Hungry (FH) Uganda Profile:
Food for the Hungry (FH) is a Christian international relief and development organization with a vision to end all forms of poverty. FH globally currently has programs in 26 countries and supports offices in the UK, Canada, Switzerland, South Korea, the United States of America, and Japan. FH that has been working in Uganda since 1989, with its head office in Kampala and operations in the districts of; Adjumani, Kitgum, Lamwo, Kween, Mbale, Namutumba, and Amudat Districts implementing programs in four main sectors of Education; Food Security and Livelihoods; Health & Nutrition and Disaster Risk Reduction with the Head office located in Kampala.
The MEAL Intern is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the MEAL tasks in the Area Program setting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and Evaluation system
- Data Management
- Program Monitoring and Reporting.
- The ideal applicant must hold a College/university degree in Monitoring and Evaluation studies, Demography, Statistics.
- A post graduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage although not a MUST
- At least two years working in monitoring & evaluation of development and humanitarian programs preferred.
- Vibrant personal relationship with Christ.
- Proficiency in creating data entry and analysis templates in Epi-Info, MS Access, SPSS, or other software.
- Ability to work in field conditions.
How To Apply Food for the Hungry Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by Clearly stating the position applied for in the Subject line and submitting only electronic copies in one pdf file not more than 25MB of an application letter, a detailed CV, contact telephone numbers, copies of relevant testimonials/certificates, names/contact details of three referees, addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager, Food for the Hungry Uganda Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17th September 2021 at 4:30pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.