Job Title: Mixer Operator – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Roles and responsibilities:
- In liaison with Manufacturing HOD confirm the type of CIP to be done (from the CIP Matrix)
- Actively monitor the preparation of CIP solutions (chemical), test and confirm that the right concentrations have been prepared for use.
- In liaison with Water Treatment Supervisor / QC, confirm end of CIP process by testing to ensure no trace of chemical is present in the rinse water, and start draining
- Observe, monitor and/or participate in syrup room operations (Batch preparations)
- Ensure cool rinsing or filler cooling is done before starting production
- In liaison with Online QCs, Sample final syrup for Brix, Carbon dioxide, and check tank levels. Ensure all set parameters are according to the recipe.
- Report out-of-tolerance conditions to Shift In-charge and QC/A Manager for corrective action
- Should be able to end production, ensure that the tanks have been drained automatically so that CIPs can begin
- Prepare and maintain documents to conform to suitable regulatory requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in chemical engineering /Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year Experience in FOOD/Beverages/Dairy industry.
- Pasteurization & Mixers operational Experience will give More preference.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 28th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.