Job Title: Human Resources Assistant – Medical Teams International Jobs 2021
Organization: Medical Teams International
Location: Adjumani & Mbarara
Medical Teams International Profile:
Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has operations in West Nile, Mid-Western and South western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition to people of concern and the local communities.
The purpose of the position is to provide the Department with HR, logistical and administrative support for the department to deliver on the goals of the Organization. This role will also serve as the backup for all HR functions to Human Resources Officer. Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing HR records at field level and ensures staff files are complete as per requirements
- Support HROs with on-boarding for new staff
- Manage Monthly timesheets and Attendance and ensure timely submission to HRO
- Manage and coordinate the recruitment schedules and support with actual interviews
- Provide administration and logistical support to the team organizing meetings, trainings, travel
- Receives & screens information and documents within the department and follows up feedback for appropriate action
- Responsible for all procurement for the department
- Coordinating all the logistical requirements for the staff orientation and induction
- Staff welfare coordination and support celebrating milestones and supporting staff bereaved
- Provide support in the recruitment and selection process shortlisting, screening and interviewing
- Support with drafting appointment letters for all new staff within the location.
- Support with conducting candidates reference verification process
- Support all documents between field offices and Country office and ensure smooth flow
- Support staff exits and ensure that staff hand over forms are completed and closed on time
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed and coordinated in liaison with the HRO
- Support HRO in ensuring enrollment of new staff to health insurance scheme and gathering documentation needed for processing injury claims.
- Attend to general HR related enquires from staff
- Support incident management as required
- Support safeguarding of program participants and personnel through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, and Child & Vulnerable Adult protection policies and sexual harassment policies
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organizational Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of progressive HR generalist experience
- Experience in Humanitarian sector will be an added advantage
- Experience working with data, information and administration is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR functions including pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, and staff development.
- Ability to organise work priorities, manage competing priorities and deliver on commitments
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, orally and in writing reports
- Good interpersonal and relational skills
- Computer skills, especially with Word, Excel, Power point as well as internet navigation and electronic records management
- Ability to be flexible and manage stress, especially in situations which require a high degree of sensitivity, tact, and diplomacy
- Ability to be honest and foster an atmosphere of trust and integrity
- Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
How To Apply for Medical Teams International Jobs 2021
Deadline: 20th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.