Job Title: Graduate Trainee Placement (Hydro-Geophysics) – Optimum Earth Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Optimum Earth Uganda Limited
Job Location: Field and office based
Timeframe: The training will take place from October to December 2021
Optimum Earth Uganda Limited Profile:
Optimum Earth (U) Ltd, a leading company in Water Resources and Geosciences is in search of remarkable people, from the disciplines of Geoscience, who can apply their imagination, intelligence and determination in helping us create better solutions for sustainable Water Resources Management.
YOUR KEY BENEFITS
- An internship opportunity is the singular best way to discover if a career pathway is right for the candidate.
- An opportunity to apply classroom learning to a real-world environment.
- An opportunity to seek out new experiences.
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to an organization through quality work for our clients in all aspects of Water resources project work – planning, design and construction.
- A resume builder – Optimum Earth experience sets a new graduate apart from the “rest”.
- Discipline mentorship/shadowing with acting professionals – Geophysics (1D and 2D ERT), Hydrogeology, Water Borehole drilling, Hydrology, GIS and Project Management.
- Professional coaching to grow your career: resume writing, public speaking, work approaches, communications
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidate will assist Technical and administrative staff with such tasks as:
- Assist Optimum engineers with day-to-day water supply operations
- Performing hydrogeological desk studies and GIS analytics
- Conduct geophysical site investigations and drilling supervision for water wells
- Collecting and organizing data from field teams for analysis
- Assist with report’s preparation and routine office tasks
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must have good organizational skills, be reliable, detail orientated and capable of taking initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take direction.
- Good knowledge in Geosciences
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a graduate of Geoscience related degree (Bachelors or Masters)
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
How To Apply for Optimum Earth Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 17th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.