Job Title: Quality Control Officer – Xclusive Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Xclusive Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso
Xclusive Uganda Profile:
Xclusive Uganda is a group of horticulture companies with approximately 550 employees, based between Gayaza and Zirobwe. We are known for our innovative way of working, care for our employees and the community around us and for our flat organizational structure where we achieve things together.
We are looking for Quality Control Officer. Do you have knowledge as far as compliance, Quality Control, Occupational Safety & Health, Product Specification and Environmental Management is concerned? Are you good in controlling progress, result oriented, team player, pays attention to details and focus on quality? Do you recognize yourself in our core values? We are looking for you! We offer an interesting job with a lot of responsibility and autonomy in which you are to identify, assess, coordinate, record and update product, environment & general safety working standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all products are described and displayed as per quality control standards agreed upon by both the client and the organization, and also making constant updates where changes be.
- Ensuring National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) Standards and Developments are compiled to in all company operations.
- Mobilizing and Monitoring Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) committee operations in line with MPS Standards and OSH regulations, liaise with management to ensure implementation for safe working environment.
- Working with the team to ensure that daily Quality Control results are checked and entered in to the system.
- Providing support to manager by preparing departments in line with certification standards, follow up on the validation of documents and giving any support as may be required.
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Business administration or Environmental Management course/skills is an added advantage
- Good computer skills in excel, word, power point.
- Numeric Skills
- Has a flexible Behavior
Our core values are: Quality, Integrity, Ownership, Collaboration, Sustainable
How To Apply for Xclusive Uganda Jobs 2021
Do you think you are the right fit? Then send your Curriculum Vitae, including a motivation letter to the HR Manager: email@example.com
Deadline: 18th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.