CRS Uganda Jobs 2021 – Admin Assistant
Job Title: Admin Assistant – CRS Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Administration Manager
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Profile
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
The Admin Assistant will provide administrative assistance to CRS Moroto Office which include; management of the office reception (receiving guests and phone calls), keeping phone records and billing, receiving goods and ensuring proper storage, dispatch and recording, petty cash, and any other administrative support assigned. Your knowledge and experience will allow you to coordinate reception activities, as you apply the principles of stewardship, integrity, transparency, and accountability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive, announce and direct visitors to staff in the office in a courteous manner. Also, as requested, make appointments and take messages.
- Maintain an updated staff and telephone intercom list.
- Circulate copies of monthly telephone bills to respective staff for identification of personal calls. i.e. Mobile phones to respective staff, fixed telephones bills to respective sub office staff.
- Manage internal/external office mail. Receive/Record all outgoing and incoming mail to include invoices. Distribute mail to respective officers. Also take responsibility for receipt/dispatch of Moroto office pouches.
- Manage incoming/outgoing pouches to the Regional and Kampala office. Ensure prompt delivery to recipients and payment to vendors effected
- Receive, register, file, summarize data of applicants using approved format, and submit application files together with softcopy of summarized data to the Human Resource Manager, within two days of closed date for receipt of applications
- In accordance with CRS and donor regulations, international and local supply chain standards;
- Receive goods delivered to the office by vendors or from Kampala office, secure them in designated warehouses and maintain records
- Dispatch the items to final users when required
- Manage inventory of office supplies and ensure constant and timely replenishing.
- Receiving supplies and intra – program transfers to sub-offices/implementing partners and beneficiaries
- Maintain stores and manage records
- Facilitate payment requests for service providers under Administration department contracts
Petty cash Management
- Perform other tasks and assignments as and when required which are consistent with your level in the organization.
Minimum Qualifications for CRS Uganda Jobs 2021
- The ideal candidate for the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Admin Assistant job should hold a Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Two years of work experience in a similar position, preferably with an international NGO.
- Computer Literacy in MS word, MS Excel, and E-mail communication.
- Person of high integrity, interpersonal and customer care relations.
- Writing, listening and good communication skills.
- Culturally sensitive and patient.
- The person must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time and work effectively with colleagues from different backgrounds.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team environment
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff): These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
How To Apply for CRS Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should Email a cover letter and updated CV only to email@example.com with the subject line of the email, copy and paste “ADMINASSISTANTMOROTO.”
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only selected candidates will be notified.
Deadline: 24th September 2021 at 5:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.