Job Title: 2 Office Assistants – IDI Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Infectious Disease Institute
Infectious Diseases Institute Profile:
The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is a Ugandan not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health systems in Africa, with strong emphasis on infectious diseases, through research and capacity development. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening.
The Office Assistant assists in providing support for general office operations, including maintaining the office premises clean (including the compound).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Photocopying documents and materials
- Delivers and collects documents, supplies and paper work as directed
- Keep office area clean and tidy
- Switch off electrical appliances when not in use
- Maintain a clean compound
- Maintain the offices and rooms immaculately clean
- Perform work related errands as requested
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- The applicant for the Office Assistant job must hold a UCE Certificate
- First aid certificate is added advantage.
- At least three years of office management experience
- Competent computer skills including MS office or equivalent
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Good/Excellent skills in: work management and prioritizing, verbal and written communication, problem solving ability, paying attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, reliability and teamwork
How To Apply for IDI Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 26th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.