Job Title: 3 Graduate Trainees – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual Limited (OML) is a premium African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 14 countries. Our purpose is to help our customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals, while investing their funds in ways that will create a positive future for them, their families, their communities and broader society. In this way, we significantly contribute to improving the lives of our customers and their communities while ensuring a sustainable future for our business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations when called upon.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing assigned work
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- All candidates should hold relevant qualifications
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their application and CV along with the contacts of three professional referees online
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.