ITC Uganda Jobs 2021 – Fresher Officer Membership Services
Job Title: Officer Membership Services – ITC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Insurance Training College (ITC)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Membership & Compliance
Insurance Training College (ITC) Profile:
The Insurance Training College (ITC) of Uganda was established in 1964 as the training arm of Uganda’s Insurance sector. The College is recognized under the Insurance (amendment) Act 2011, which came into force in 2011 as the Insurance Institute of Uganda (IIU) and by the Insurance Act 2017 which transformed the Institute into the Insurance Training College of Uganda, a public tertiary institution. ITC is licensed by National Council for Higher Education (NHCE) and all its Programmes are accredited and recognized by NCHE.
The Officer Membership Services will efficiently provide membership administration and support services relating to interfacing between ITC and its members. The individual is responsible for providing, administrative and operational roles in order to ensure effective and efficient service to members
Roles and Responsibilities:
Administration of Membership Applications and Retention.
- Provide accurate membership information to prospective members of ITC.
- Guide prospective members through the Membership Registration process in line with ITC policies and guidelines.
- Obtain accurate and timely references and membership payment from a prospective
- Coordinate the approval of membership applications and concessional subscriptions according to ITC policies.
- Coordinate timely membership renewal process to ensure maximum retention of members
Capture and Management of Membership Data.
- Capture all membership data into the database in collaboration with the IT Department.
- Review new membership records for completeness.
- Periodically update membership information in the database.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of ITC membership records
Communication and Liaison with Members
- Answer queries from current and prospective members about membership, the subscriptions, accreditation and other related activities and services.
- Update members on the status of membership at the College
- Implementation of the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Program
- Implement the Continuous Professional Development Program
- Acquaint members with CPD rules and codes of conduct and monitor their compliance with them
Organizing Membership events
- Initiate and plan membership events as and when required.
- Arrange for all resources required for the success of membership events.
- Prepare periodic reports regarding membership activities and submit to the Head of Department as and when required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely and accurate communications with members.
- Up to date membership database.
- Successfully organized events.
- Timely reports submitted to the Head of Department.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Management or related field.
- Professional qualification in Insurance is an added advantage.
- Two years of relevant work experience in a recognized organization.
- Good Planning skills
- High Integrity
- Excellent and Interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent Customer care skills.
- Good team player
- Computer literacy skills
How To Apply for ITC Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their applications enclosing photocopies of Academic certificates, CVs and three professional referees should be sent/delivered to the address below;
The Head Human Resources & Administration,
The Insurance Training College, Block A Victoria Office Park,
Plot 6/9, Okot Close P. O. Box 4184, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 27th September 2021 by 2:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.