Job Title: Transcript Analyst – LivePerson Uganda Jobs 2021
Job Location: Kampala
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled – whatever they are. We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, analyse and evaluate transcripts between customer, bot or agents work to identify automation and understand process opportunities.
- Reviews and makes decisions on what to pass to the transformation leads as potential red flags.
- Reviews existing bot process menus, potential menu/process gaps and agent processes to identify inconsistencies and provide feedback to transformation leads.
- Prepares pivot tables to help with analysis.
- May assist in the training and supervision of new transcript analysts.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Audit, customer service experience
- Requires an understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related to the type of work being performed.
- Additional Qualifications:
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solve, exercise excellent judgment, demonstrate critical thinking skills, and adapt to shifting priorities in a diverse setting.
- Ability to clearly interpret policies and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
How To Apply for LivePerson Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 2nd October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.