Job Title: 7 Regional Quality Improvement Officer – University Research Co Jobs 2021
Organization: University Research Co., LLC (URC)
Job Location: One (1) for each Regional Referral Hospital (Jinja, Mbale, Moroto, Lira, Gulu, Mbarara and Kabale)
Salary: Gross monthly 4,500,000/=
Reports to: Head of Community Health Department at Regional referral Hospital
University Research Co., LLC (URC) Profile:
University Research Co., LLC (URC) is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States.
The Regional Quality Improvement Officer-will effectively plan and implement activities to build capacity of Regional Referral Hospital and Implementing Partners in the region to coordinate and oversee the implementation of national Quality Improvement plans and strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the Regional Referral Hospital to institutionalize Quality Improvement, through formation of Quality Improvement Committees and teams at regional, district and health facilities.
- Provide technical support in coordination of QI implementing Partners in the RRH and region.
- Provide technical support in development of QI Workplan and budget
- Provide technical support in development of Quarterly Regional QI Action plans
- Provide technical support to the Regional, District QI Committees and Facility QI teams through coaching, supervision, and mentorship.
- Advocacy and resource mobilization for QI in the RHH and region.
- Identify training needs within the region and participation in QI capacity building for health workers in the region.
- Provide technical support in Monitoring &Evaluation of QI activities.
- Consolidate Quarterly Regional QI Reports to the RQIC and Ministry of Health.
- Provide technical support during Quarterly Regional Learning sessions & Performance Reviews.
- Compile recommendations and lessons learnt during the regional performance reviews and learning sessions.
- Provide technical support during the quarterly RQIC meetings.
- Maintain an updated database of CQI coaches in the iHRIS and other CQI databases for regional and national collaboratives.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Hospital management including clinical care of clients.
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Medical field such as MBChB, Nursing and related fields & registered with the Professional Council.
- At least three years’ experience in Health services management in public health care setting will be an added advantage.
- At least two years’ experience in supporting teams to apply Quality Improvement approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from start up to successful completion is an added advantage.
- Master’s in Public Health or Health Services management will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, power point, excel.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
- A good record as a team player and a facilitator
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel within and outside the Country.
- Good policy analytical skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Familiar with basic technology including managing virtual meetings
- Only candidates who are eligible to work in Uganda for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
- Applicant must clearly indicate the Regional Referral Hospital he or she is applying for.
- Interviews will be conducted at the respective RRH.
How To Apply for University Research Co Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.