Job Title: Telesales Executive – aYo Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: aYo Holdings Limited
Job Location: Namanve Industrial Park, Mukono, Uganda
Working hours: Fixed Term Contract
aYo Uganda Ltd Profile:
aYo Uganda is a subsidiary of MTN Group, it offers digital insurance to MTN subsidiaries. It offers customers an easy way to get Hospital cover and life cover by simply registering on your mobile phone for aYo recharge with care*296# and get a minimum of 30 days aYo cover every time you load MTN airtime and aYo Send with Care cover whenever you send money through MTN mobile Money *165*1*4#
The Telesales Executive will sell MTN aYo insurance covers to MTN customers via phone interactions as well as applying the cross selling and upselling dynamics to meet daily targets as set by the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contact potential clients and sell the MTN aYo insurance services to them in order to expand the customer base.
- Setup customers on the MTN aYo services.
- Resolving customer complaints or disputes.
- Closing sales deals
- Updating customer details in the system
- And any other duties assigned to you by your line manager.
- The ideal candidate should hold any relevant Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma from a recognized University.
- Six months of experience in telesales, sales or customer service.
- Positive attitude towards life in general.
- Strong Telemarketing/sales skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Language proficiency (Multi-Lingual). English a must with Luganda or any other dominant local language an advantage
- Prior training and experience in insurance industry will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a busy and goal-oriented sales- driven environment.
- Flexibility (Willingness to work various shift times will be an advantage
How To Apply for aYo Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their updated CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked as “Telesales Executives.”
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.