Job Title: Office Assistant – Windle International Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Windle International Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports To: Human Resources Administrator
Windle International Uganda Profile:
Windle International Uganda (WIU) formerly Windle Trust Uganda is a registered INGO whose mission is to promote peace and development in communities through provision and coordination of Education and training for Refugees and people affected by conflict.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure cleanliness and the general maintenance of the office and follow the WIU cleaning plan
- Ensure office safety
- Help with clerical office duties as assigned
- Help organizing office meetings and other activities
- Receiving and delivering documents or items, including correspondence, files, packages, and other similar material within office as per supervisor instruction
- Coordinate the delivery of office postage to other locations in a precisely and timely manner.
- To assist in basic office duties such as photocopying, filing and assisting superiors upon request.
- To attend to visitors and appropriately host and assist them as required.
- Responsible to serve meals (break tea/ coffee, lunch) to staff
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is properly maintained
- Support at staff residence when need arises or in the absence of the guest house attendant.
- Any other duty assigned
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize work and assignments effectively.
- Good Communication skills
- Time management skills.
- Minimum qualifications of a Certificate in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or Office Management.
- At least one-year relevant experience.
- Ability to read and write English is a must
- Ability to use computers and relevant applications
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Recommendation from LCI chairperson detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC
- Ability to handle confidential information and possess a high level of integrity
- Must be a Local
- Aged between 21-40 years.
How To Apply for Windle International Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested applicants should submit their hand-written applications including detailed and up-to-date typed curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation and three professional referees.
Recommendation letter from LCI chairperson detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) or from former employer or LC authority or RWC is a must.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Administrator
Windle International Uganda
Lamwo Field Office
All Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda Palabek Refugee Settlement in Lamwo District during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm; Monday to Friday strictly).
Closing Date: 14th October 2021 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.