Job Title: Electrician Channel Representative – Carlcare Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Carlcare Service Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Carlcare Service Limited Profile:
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Infinix and Itel, three worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Identifying sub dealers and customers’ needs as well as designing solutions to them
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- The applicant must hold a University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Two years of related work experience
- Good Communication skills
- Physical strength to move around the installation site for long hours, while carrying heavy electrical equipment and tools
- Troubleshooting skills to determine electrical malfunctions
- Ability to identify wires by their distinct colors
- Leadership and diplomatic skills
- Strong manual dexterity and eye to hand coordination
- Basic first aid and rescue skills
- Age: Below 30 years of age
How To Apply for Carlcare Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who wish to apply for the above position can send their applications ie CV and cover letter to email firstname.lastname@example.org (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head).
Deadline: 11th October 2021 at 17:00hrs
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.