Job Title: Assembly Line Operator – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
Prepare and make phones ready for sale.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure mobile phones are prepared and ready for dispatch.
- Compile accurate production data as required for optimum production monitoring
- Ensure that respective workstations are routinely cleaned. This shall include general housekeeping (5S), reduction of waste and aiming for zero defects.
- Ensure adherence to set safety standards and appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for their own safety as well as that of their fellow employees.
- Participate in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by management
- Diploma in any field
- Computer knowledge,
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Sound knowledge regarding safety
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and problem solving skills
- Good numerical strength
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 8th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.