Job Title: 2 Study Nurse Counselors – AMBSO Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO)
Job Location: Masaka, Uganda
Reports to: Study Coordinator
Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO) Profile:
Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO) is a ‘Private Not for profit (PNFP) organization working in partnership with Uro Care Hospital, with Head offices at Nansana, along Hoima Road and satellite office in Hoima. AMBSO conducts a wide range of activities of public health interest including clinical research, community-based health surveillance research, programs for health Care services delivery and capacity building among health care workers and community health workers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing counselling to study participants before enrollment.
- Provide counselling to study participants before and after immunization;
- Administer study tools as may be required to study participants.
- Contribute to effective mobilization of the target study population and provide feedback to communities on study results.
- Ensure full understanding of objectives, procedures, risks and benefits of participation.
- Assist in generating appointment schedules for participants.
- Obtain informed consent from participants.
- Ensure proper documentation and adherence to the study protocol.
- Participate in follow up visit tracking of clients physically or by phone calls.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by supervisors.
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma/ Degree in Counseling
- At least two years’ experience working in counselling
- Experience in counseling for Clinical Trials is an added advantage
- Must possess computer literacy skills at least MS word.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak English and Luganda is desirable.
- Registration with the Uganda Nurses and Midwives’ Council if applicable.
How To Apply for AMBSO Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (PDF file only).
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 15th October 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.