Job Title: Accounts Receivable/Tele-Sales – Goodman International Jobs 2021
Organization: Goodman International
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Profile:
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
The Accounts receivable/Tele-sales carries out sales from office through written orders received by email or phone calls. She/he then issues invoice, and thereafter follows up on payment collection, using a prepared debtors list.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Receive orders and invoicing clients. Process and issue Proforma Invoices where required.
- Call customers and generate orders.
- Prepare and dispatch debtors’ statements on a monthly basis.
- Preparing Debtors’ list for upcountry Medical Trips.
- Debt collection from Kampala and Upcountry, with support from Senior Accountant.
- Maintain a register of Post- dated cheques and bank the same as they mature.
- Submit daily, weekly, and Monthly sales report to; the Medical Representatives/Marketing manager, Director, and Chief Accountant respectively.
- File Customer order forms and ensure that in and out going correspondences with clients are well filed.
- Enter new stock in the system as per incoming consignment.
- Reconcile stock Batch numbers in SAP with the physical stock
- Liaise with stores to ensure timely delivery of products, and that products are supplied as per FIFO system.
- Support Management in bidding and preparation of tenders by providing data or information of Stock and sales and do the necessary follow-up and fully handle goods deliveries in case of Tender awards.
- Monitor Delivery schedules for existing tenders- know when the next delivery is due and prepare the same.
- Control Discounts for Distributors and other clients, following the Bonus procedure.
- Attend to Client complaints and queries.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Financial Certification (CPA Level 1)
- One year of experience in accounts receivables and debt collection is necessary. Experience in telesales is an added advantage.
- Skills: Must be a quick learner, with Customer Care skills, Organizational skills, Communication skills, Analytical skills, Conflict resolutions skills, and Problem solving skills, Proficiency in Microsoft-Office packages and Tally. Exposure in SAP Applications is an added advantage.
- Technical Qualifications: Stock management, Debt Collection.
How To Apply for Goodman International Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email only to: email@example.com with the following: cover letter, updated resume and scanned copy of your recent passport size photo addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Plot 24B Nakasero Road
Deadline: 16th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.