Job Title: Quality Assurance Team Leader – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
To lead a team of Quality Analysts, monitor and manage individual performance, while motivating the team to ensure that the M-KOPA service quality objectives are met.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall teams’ daily activities to ensure CC operations is fully supported
- To build, direct and drive implementation of the Quality Assurance operational plan
- Provide support to the team on escalated quality challenges to ensure complete resolution
- Manage the team’s performance by offering guidance, coaching and coordinating performance discussions
- Draft and shape the Quality Assurance processes and drive compliance among the stake holders
- Analyse and report on customer, product and the overall operational challenges
- Benchmark to ensure continuous improvement and application of industry recognised best practices
- Responsible for ensuring that all system changes and/or improvements are in line with M-KOPAs Consumer Protection and Data Privacy policies.
- Liaise with HR business partner on any people related topics, including disciplinary issues
- Collaborate with Training to define training requirements needed to support quality
- 2 years and above experience in Leadership, QA role or their equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts
- Ability to design evaluation and auditing methodologies
- Process design, development and implementation.
- Performance management, coaching and mentoring skills
- Proactive, quick thinker and assertive
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Highly flexible
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to deliver on agreed timelines
- Conflict management
- Proficiency with data management (MS Excel) and MS PowerPoint
- BPO and Retail QA audit background is an added advantage
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 21st October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.