Job Title: Application Engineer – Ecolab Uganda Jobs 2021
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and infection preventions solutions and services to the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986.
Nalco, an Ecolab Company, is looking for an Application Engineer to join its industry leading Nalco Water team. If you are a passionate professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that supports water treatment applications for a variety of industries. In this position, you will manage and develop long standing client relationships, with an intense focus on exceeding client expectations and driving service delivery. You will have a hands-on approach to service and deliver value through developing and managing technical projects to solve customer problems.
- You will join a large growing company and work with some of our leading customers
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and industry standards
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, corporate accounts or management
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- The applicant should hold relevant qualifications, skills and experience
How To Apply for Ecolab Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.