Job Title: Junior Trade Analyst – Kyagalanyi Coffee Jobs 2021
Organization: Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd
Job Location: Uganda
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd Profile:
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. [KCL] is a member of the Volcafe group, the coffee division of ED&F Man. It is the oldest and largest coffee exporter in Uganda and the first to become ISO 9001:2008 certified. We buy Arabica and Robusta in all coffee producing regions and export about 15% of Uganda’s coffee production to over 30 consuming countries around the world. The company heavily invests in Uganda’s coffee infrastructure and people. Our quality-oriented business strategy aims to lift up the entire coffee sector and improve the quality perception of Ugandan Arabica and Robusta around the globe.
The Junior Trade Analyst will work at our trading desk and will provide support to the Trader in managing all records and risk aspects related to sourcing and sales, including contract administration, execution, and monitoring of performance of other department that affect our ability to generate results. Responsibilities related to this role are broad and cover a wide variety of support tasks including commercial, accounting, financial, quality, legal and logistics activities. He/She will develop essential business skills and knowledge and establish strong relationships with existing customers and industry contacts. In this role, he/she will have close contact with company management and strategy overall design and is expected a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
We are looking for someone with the following skills, experience, and knowledge:
- 3+ years’ work experience in a commercial, logistics, trading commodities or financial services organisation
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree in Agronomy, Mathematics, Economics, Business Management, or Finance preferred but not essential.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Confident and articulate, able to communicate ideas clearly to a diverse audience (written & verbal)
- Commercially minded and able to identify business improvements/opportunities
- Career focused and committed
- Clear thinker and an effective planner who can organise themselves and others
- Strong performance bias; sets high personal standards, goal orientated, ambitious and able to maintain performance under pressure
- Collaborative & inclusive style actively engages stakeholders, colleagues, and peers.
- Determined, resilient and prepared to make a long-term commitment to ED&F Man’s business.
- At ease building relationships
How To Apply for Kyagalanyi Coffee Jobs 2021
All interested candidates should send their online application letters and updated CVs with three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted and only online applications will be accepted.
Deadline: 15th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.