Job Title: Teaching Assistant (REFUGEES ONLY) – Windle International Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Windle International Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports To: Primary Head Teacher
Windle International Uganda Profile:
Windle International Uganda (WIU) formerly Windle Trust Uganda is a registered INGO whose mission is to promote peace and development in communities through provision and coordination of Education and training for Refugees and people affected by conflict.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct lessons according to the curriculum
- Provide support in thematic learning
- Set, administer and mark internal examination
- Carryout continuous assessment and evaluation of learners
- Create and maintain class records
- Develop and use instructional materials
- Provide counselling and guidance of learners
- Conduct co-curricular activities at school
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by school administration
- Minimum of O’ Level certificate (UCE) or equivalent
- Applicant must have obtained at least credit in English and Mathematics
- Knowledge of local languages of refugee children is a must
- Applicant must be registered refugee residing in Kyangwali Refugee Settlement
- Valid attestation card or identification
- Professional teaching experience is an added advantage
- Ability to understand the different needs of children
- Letter of recommendation from refugee welfare council is a must
How To Apply for Windle International Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested applicants should submit their applications letters including detailed and up-todate typed curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation card/ Identification and three professional referees addressed to:
The Human Resource Administrator
Windle International Uganda
Kyangwali Field Office
All Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda Kyangwali Field Office in Kikuube District during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm; Monday to Friday).
- Applicants must have no history of violation of children’s rights or of Child abuse
- Windle International Uganda is an equal opportunity and a corruption intolerant employer. Women and persons with disability who meet the job requirements are encouraged to apply.
- No fee is charged at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications will be assessed strictly on individual merit
- No canvassing or lobbying will be tolerated. Individuals found to have done so will be disqualified and blacklisted.
- Whereas we actively welcome all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Closing Date: 5th November 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.