Job Title: IT Applications Administrator – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The IT Applications Administrator will design, implement, and maintain all Pride’s IT applications in line with policies and operating procedures, departmental plans, risk and regulatory frameworks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all IT application services including but not limited to Core Banking Systems, Internet Banking, Treasury, LOS, AML.
- Test, install, upgrade and monitor all IT applications across the Pride’s network in line with departmental plans.
- Diagnose, fix and report system errors through logical execution and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Monitor utility and warranty for all Pride’s IT application services in line with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Maintain and monitor disaster recovery and business continuity of all IT application services in line with the risk and regulatory frameworks.
- Regularly analyse customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Develop, document and improve the various processes and procedures for the systems under the function in line with business goals and priorities.
- Develop mechanisms for the resolution of all IT application service requests in line with service level agreements.
- Develop, document and improve the various processes and procedures for the systems applications under the function.
- Prepare and submit reports for systems under your docket as and when required.
- BSc (Honors) Information Technology, computer science, Software engineering or computer engineering.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- At least three years of experience in managing business applications running on Web Logic
- Technical Training in Basic Linux Systems Administration
- Web logic System Administration.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 9th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.