Job Title: Human Resource & Administration Assistant – Uganda Railways Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Railways Corporation (URC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource and Administration Officer
Uganda Railways Corporation (URC) Profile:
Uganda Railways Corporation (URC) is a body Corporate established by the URC Act, Cap.331 Laws of Uganda. The mandate of the corporation is to construct,, operate and maintain Railway, Marine and Road services, both inside and outside Uganda for the carriage of passengers and goods.
The Human Resource & Administration Assistant will provide support in the implementation of Human Resource and general administration policies and procedures of the Corporation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assists prepare and update man power levels.
- Assists maintain and update personnel records through the Human Resource Management System Software
- Assists in the coordination of the day-to-day implementation of policies in matters of recruitment, promotions, remunerations, staff training and development, staff welfare, employee relations, and performance management.
- Assists follow up on the implementation process of the performance management system.
- Assists to oversee the day-to-day smooth running of all administrative and logistical support areas of URC.
- Provide support in the administration of staff welfare, remuneration and benefits.
- Assists to ensure safe custody of relevant employee records.
- Assists collect and maintain up to date human resource management information system.
- The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Management), or Social Science or Arts or Organizational Psychology, or Human Resource Management, or Social Work and Social Administration.
- Experience in related field will be added advantage High degree of integrity..
- Ability to work under minimum supervision Ready to work long hours
How To Apply for Uganda Railways Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and copies of academic certificates, Transcripts, National Identity Card, appointment letters to the current job, together with (1) recent passport photograph by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly merge all your documents and send them in one attachment in word or PDF format not exceeding 2MBs.
Address to the Managing Director,
Uganda Railway Corporation and hand deliver to URC headquarters.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks after the closing date.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Beware of fraud stars.
Closing Date: Friday 12th November, 2021 by 5:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.