Job Title: Field Based Account Manager – Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Vivo Energy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Vivo Energy Profile:
Established in 2011, Vivo Energy is the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in Africa. Focused on fuelling Africa’s future we make our customers’ lives easier and their experience with us more convenient, enjoyable and rewarding.
We offer high-quality products and services to our customers, setting new standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate. Our vision is to become the most respected energy business in Africa. Vivo Energy Uganda was established in 2013 and has been steadily building up its portfolio over the years.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a Distributors/Branded Resellers network to deliver Vivo Energy Customer Value Propositions(CVP) to final users in an efficient, cost effective, consistent and sustainable way.
- Ensure that all Distributors are aligned to Vivo Energy channel strategy and deliver a mutually agreed sales business plan. Leverage Vivo Energy Dealer Value Proposition to increase distributors’ profitability and mind share to Vivo Energy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the market, customer types/needs, channels and key competitors.
- Create opportunities and networks that increase awareness for Shell brands in the market.
- Understand and respond positively, with support, to market changes and opportunities, in respect of sales and marketing strategies.
- Improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business through selling and negotiating skills and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Build rapport with customers/trade partners and colleagues using verbal and non-verbal techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ Sales experience in an FMCG environment.
- Acts in accordance with the Vivo Energy General Business Principles (Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in delivering sales and distribution targets
- Commercial awareness and Business Acumen
- Demonstrable experience in Route to Market excellence
How To Apply for Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Please ensure you include your academic documents on your application.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.