Job Title: Finance Manager – GAARM Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Global Alliance for the Advancement of Refugees and Migrants
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Global Alliance for the Advancement of Refugees and Migrants Profile:
Global Alliance for the Advancement of Refugees and Migrants is a registered NGO whose mission is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate all forms of injustice and discrimination by ensuring that refugees and migrants access rights to which they are entitled under the international law.
The Finance Manager leads the finance department and will ensure effective budgeting processes, budget monitoring and smooth running of the Accounts and Accounting functions as well as reporting in line with the organisation’s policy and specific donor requirements.
Monitor the recruitment & selection processes as per the approved human resource plan, manage the on-boarding process and placement procedure for new staff, and manage staff exit process accordingly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance. A Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Management from a reputable University will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ working experience with at least 2 years’ experience at a management level in the Finance department of a reputable organisation preferably Non-Governmental Organisation.
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting packages. Must be dynamic, persuasive, self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative. Ability to demonstrate team work, communication skills, analytical skills, networking and partnership skills.
How To Apply for GAARM Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Your resume should not exceed four (4) pages combined and NO academic transcripts or certificates are required at this stage. You should include daytime telephone contact and 3 (three) traceable references.
Deadline: 25th November 2021 by 5:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.