Job Title: Finance Business Partner – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
The Finance Business Partner will provide and interpret financial information to all stakeholders of the business for informed decision making.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of consolidated management information for Senior Management | Financial Planning and Budgeting:
- Manage the business performance reporting of the Corporate and Investment Banking function to support delivery of financial targets.
- Carry out regular communications with the assigned business function on issues relating to business performance and financial targets, provide commentary & improvement initiatives.
- Provide the assigned function with information required to enhance the business strategy
- Compile weekly performance trackers, account opening trackers, utilizations and Asset and Liability Data for the business.
- Compile and circulate segmental reports (e.g. Trade, Cash Management, Custody, SME, local business, premier etc) to the business.
- Get involved in the budgeting process for the assigned function providing analytical support of drivers and processes of the plans
- Preparation of ALCO inputs that relate to the assigned business function
- Carry out Revenue Assurance for the assigned function on a monthly to ensure income leakage is managed.
- Track assigned function balance sheet providing daily, weekly balance sheet movements and variance analysis.
- Manage the assigned function financial operational processes and act a s a point of contact for that business on issues concerning undercharged interest and tracking refunds on overcharges
- Analyze and provide monthly detailed analysis of actual achievements against STP targets both at individual (branch managers/relationship managers) and segment levels.
- Provide historical individual and segmental performance facts necessary for objective performance goal setting that drives business performance.
- The ideal candidate for the ABSA Bank Finance Business Partner job should hold relevant qualifications
- Higher Diplomas: Financial Sciences (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.