Job Title: Field Agent Quality – Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
Organization: Wave Mobile Money
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wave Mobile Money Profile:
Wave Mobile Money is building a cashless Africa – starting in Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, Uganda & now in Mali. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash. We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave.
The Field Agent Quality (Mystery Shopper) will be responsible for assessing our agent network on an ongoing basis and identifying weaknesses in order to provide us with relevant data likely to help improve our service quality and improve our agent network reliability.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Travel and visit on a regular basis assigned wave agents. remain discreet while posing as a regular customer and observe.
- Interact with wave agents in person to gauge customer service.
- Inspect discreetly the store’s environment to detect possible concerns and areas for improvement.
- Perform transactions as a regular customer and ask specific questions to assess service quality and compliance.
- Making observations about the agents’ behavior and answers
- Fill out a questionnaire and write a brief report detailing the experience after each wave agent visit.
- Follow up field activation and promotion activities and gather data as per provided template
- Investigate field team’s adherence to process and policies through random calls and field visits
- disclose competing interests, including dislike of particular wave points.
- Other internal audit admin tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in assessing service quality or conducting surveys/data collection
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication.
- Great attention to detail.
- Outstanding memorization abilities.
- Well organized and flexible.
- Ability to conduct duties discreetly and impartially.
- Driver License
- Experience working in the field – either in selling, communication, or distribution.
- Result-oriented, with an engaging personality and a good ability to build trust.
- Communicate effectively and often, both in writing and in-person, to the point of over-communication.
- Are detail-oriented and seek to achieve excellence in everything you do.
- Adjust quickly to changing conditions and any environment.
- Great at data gathering, reporting, and analytics to draw insightful conclusions
- Are self-motivating with a focus on self-improvement
- Fluency in English and any other local language.
How To Apply for Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
All candidates should fill out the online form, and upload a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role at the link below. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.