Job Title: Compliance Analyst – KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: KCB Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda Profile:
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012.
This position will among other functions provide first line compliance surveillance, guidance, and management on AML& CFT alerts and other relevant information in line with applicable laws, regulations, KCB Bank Uganda and KCB Group policies and international standards. To deputize the Compliance Manager where appropriate. The jobholder will be responsible for monitoring compliance with Regulatory requirements as well as KCB Bank Uganda Policies and Procedures.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitor and track 100% compliance with all laws, regulations, guidelines, and circulars in the compliance universe.
- Receive, assess, and investigate AML alerts and other information for suspicious activity relating to money laundering, terrorist-financing, and sanctions compliance.
- Support & provide AML/KYC awareness and system training across the Bank.
- Handle money laundering related queries received from Financial Intelligence Authority (FIA), Bank of Uganda and Correspondent Banks.
- Analyze customer profiles, conduct risk based enhanced due diligence and recommend appropriate actions including change of customer risk ratings.
- Prepare necessary reports on AML/CFT and Compliance risks.
- Conduct counterparty due diligence for financial institutions.
- Conduct compliance reviews (Regulatory and Internal Policies) across the Bank.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor of Laws/ Business/ Economics/Banking from a recognized and reputable institution.
- ICSA & CPS certification is an added advantage
- A master’s degree in Law/Economics/Finance/Banking is an added advantage.
- At least three years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent communications and engagement skills.
- High-level of integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Tuesday 23rd November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.