Job Title: Legal Assistant – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: World Vision Uganda (WVU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Report to: Legal & Governance Advisor
World Vision Uganda (WVU)
World Vision Uganda (WVU) is a Christian relief, development and advocacy non-government organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in 43 districts and have 48 Area Programmes implementing projects in health & nutrition, water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), livelihoods & resilience, education and child protection. World Vision (WV) is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from exploitation and abuse and will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with these beneficiaries. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
To provide technical support in legal and Administrative affairs for the efficient and effective running of the ND’s Office.
Roles and Responsibilities of World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021:
- Coordinate Board meetings
- Conduct legal Research
- Draft and Review legal documents
- Organizing and maintaining files
- Transcribe and proof read legal documents
- Attend court proceedings
- Provide administrative support
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Law. Required with a diploma in legal practice
- At least three (3) years’ experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae by applying online through visiting World Vision International’s e-recruitment jobs portal at the web link below.
Deadline: 25th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.