Job Title: Retail Business Analyst – Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Vivo Energy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Vivo Energy Profile:
Established in 2011, Vivo Energy is the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in Africa. Focused on fuelling Africa’s future we make our customers’ lives easier and their experience with us more convenient, enjoyable and rewarding.
We offer high-quality products and services to our customers, setting new standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate. Our vision is to become the most respected energy business in Africa. Vivo Energy Uganda was established in 2013 and has been steadily building up its portfolio over the years.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Organize and analyze data from available data sources to support retail reporting, projects and initiatives
- Perform analysis, recommendations, and presentations to support retail initiatives and projects
- Develop standard templates and scorecards
- Provide support and proposes recommendations for improvements to tools and information used within retail analytics
- Review card information, generate sales reports and analysis, and complete detailed product set up forms
- Perform data segmentation analysis to support promotional campaigns and program enhancements
- Support business unit by performing analysis of activities (on systems, products, processes, and/or procedures) to improve core functions, growth, and profitability
- Pricing administration and reporting with respect to the execution of the retail pricing strategy.
- Liaise with supply team to analyze the cost of sales and its likely impact on pricing and profitability
- Market intelligence: Analyze and report market trends for management review
- Prepare and submit timely network business reports and presentations to management
- Focal Point for Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Comply with Contract &Procurement (C&P) Policy and Processes as the Retail C&P Focal Point
- Maintain a live and visible retail business/HSSE scoreboard
- Bachelor’s Degree in statics or related field with a strong financial foundation (Accounting/MI/Planning/Economics)
- 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis.
- Strong Analytical Skills, communication skills, Creative, Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent use of Pricing and ERP systems and solid ability to query pricing related data and manipulate data in excel
- PS; Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply for Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.