Job Title: Marketing Executive – Raxio Data Centre Jobs 2021
Organization: Raxio Data Centre
Job Location: Namanve, Uganda
Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
Raxio Data Centre Profile:
Raxio Uganda is Uganda’s first enterprise-grade, Tier III certified carrier-neutral data centre. At the heart of Namanve Industrial Park, Raxio Uganda is ideally located along key fibre routes and delivers best-in-class colocation, cross connect, fibre and IT infrastructure services.
Raxio Data Centre is a subsidiary of First Brick Holdings, a company focused on investing in and developing a network of datacentres across Africa. First Brick Holdings is building the first facility in Uganda and in parallel exploring other potential sites toset-up the next data centres.
Raxio Data Centre is a centerpiece of infrastructure supporting the growth and digitalization of the Ugandan economy. We believe that the digital transformation of businesses and the public sector in Uganda will drive a surge in data consumption.
To develop strategy, run creative direction, company social media platforms and manage and oversee the marketing agency.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing internal and external event planning by working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral when required.
- Researching, developing, and implementing strategic marketing plans to always meet the company’s goals.
- Investigating market intelligence and carrying out competitor analysis to gain insight that will drive strategic marketing decisions for Raxio.
- Developing and implementing marketing content that will ensure and support the company’s long-term business growth.
- Creating documentation and project briefs about marketing initiatives.
- Collaborating with other staff members, to craft content that might be required for both internal and external use when required.
- Participating and supporting in the product development process.
- Managing the marketing agency always and coordinating all works done by it such as PR, communications, photography, videography, and graphic design.
- Managing reporting from the Agency and when required.
- Budgeting for all marketing and media works annually.
- Coordinating all press activities with the Agency when required.
- Approving all work deliverables that are not limited to artworks, videos, creative works, etc. from the marketing agency before they are always pushed out internally and externally.
- Building and managing the brand image of Raxio Data Centre
- Managing various email campaigns, such as newsletters.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports and presentations when required for upper management and board reviews.
- Coordinating all company marketing material needs and ensuring that they are always procured on time and stored safely.
- Performing any other appropriate duties in line with the marketing department as assigned by VP Sales & Marketing.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing, preferably in telecom/data center/IT area.
- Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, social media marketing and relationship management.
- They should have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- They should have an active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- They should have proficient use of social media software (e.g., HubSpot’s Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations
- They should have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- They should have the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- They should be a creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- They should have integrity and be always dependable.
How To Apply for Raxio Data Centre Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 26th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.