Job Title: Research Associate – BondRich Advisory Group Jobs 2021
Organization: BondRich Advisory Group Ltd
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director
BondRich Advisory Group Ltd Profile:
BondRich Advisory Group is a client-centered HR & Management Consultancy firm operating in Uganda. The firm was established with a mission to provide customized transformational solutions that suites the ever changing needs of our clients. We specialize in the provision of Human Resource and organizational development consultancy services to clients in both profit and non-profit sectors.
Reporting to the Director, the Research Associate will be responsible for conducting research to support project activities, collaborate with inter disciplinary teams to make new discoveries and solve emerging problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct research activities under general direction and terms of the research project
- Coordinate with other business unit associates to ensure efficient and timely delivery of high quality projects
- Conduct literature review, collect project data from key stakeholders using relevant tools, compile, code and enter into the database for processing.
- Analyze the collected data and generate reports, tablets, charts, graphs, interpret and present reports to users for decision making
- Work with business development team to generate technical proposals, reports, conduct trainings in compliance with project guidelines and research protocols.
- Identify sources of funding for clients’ projects, prepare technical documents to funding bodies and follow up with key partners to ensure funds are secured.
- Participate in business unit meetings, prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders.
- Respond to internal and external queries about research interventions
- Generate relevant reports, articles, concept papers and facilitate with publication in high quality journals.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The applicant must hold a Master’s degree preferably in Economics Background, Education, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the above fields with significant experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of statistical packages including SPSS, STATA and related is essential
- Ability to creatively think and solve complex technical problems
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex statistical quantitative data
- Experience in psychometrics assessments is an added advantage
- Experience in writing and successfully publishing research projects in key journals is a plus.
How To Apply for BondRich Advisory Group Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 24th December 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.