MSH Uganda Jobs 2021 – 4 Regional Technical Officers
Job Title: 4 Regional Technical Officers – MSH Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Duty Station: Kampala, Mbarara, Mbale and Gulu Uganda
NB: Please indicate the district of your preference in the application
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Profile
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a global health nonprofit that makes foundational changes to health systems to protect people from diseases and improve their health. MSH collaborates with local partners, from the Ministry to the community, to strengthen and complement existing health systems. Since 1971, MSH has worked in more than 150 countries to help ensure sustainable, resilient, and equitable access to quality health care around the globe.
The Regional Technical Officer will provide oversight to implementing partners, DHO’s and Regional Referral Hospital (RRH) directors to implement robust mechanisms to promote use of supply chain data at the point of collection for decision making and step-up monitoring of reporting and use of supply chain data in routine DHT and management meetings. The regional technical officers will work closely with the regional implementing partners, regional pharmacists’ other members of the supply chain team to build capacity and ensure skills transfer for supply chain performance and quality monitoring with their supported regions. It is expected that with in the first six months of dedicated support to Ips, HMIS 105-6, 2.6.1 & 2.7.4 reporting, and completion should be 100% and all health facilities with electronic logistics management information systems (eLMIS) are syncing data to the Pharmaceutical Information Portal(PIP).
- The ideal candidate must hold a Health Degree including Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing, Public health etc.
- At least three years’ experience supporting district health teams
- Familiarity with the public health system especially supply chain management and HMIS reporting at health facility level.
- Familiarity with any of the commonly used eLMIS at public health facilities.
- Prior experience supporting data entry into national health data bases.
- Excellent Ms Excel skills.
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written).
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work in any part of the Uganda (where assigned)
How To Apply for MSH Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below:
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.